Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

A GINORMOUS Spooky Figure Showcase & More!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

A GINORMOUS Spooky Figure Showcase & More!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:55 am

Well, here is the really big section which  gonna be a very special topic of spooky and Halloween figure showcase of stuff from Me but it's gonna be GINORMOUS :shock: Some of it has already been showcased while there will be many other things that I have not yet presented so think of that as a RECAP & PREVIEW! There is gonna be a ton of pics so let's go on this very long visual spooky ride for Halloween and the future :!:

Imperial Classic Monsters: Dracula, The Wolfman, The Mummy & Frankenstein's Monster + King Kong 33 & Godzilla 1985 and also Colorforms Metaluna Mutant which all can be in my vintage topic!

Monster Man aka Halloween Monsters by SOMA: I previously showcased them in My vintage topic. These guys are great and are extremely obscure, rare, and hard to find!

BOG-O-BONES from Boglins seen in My vintage topic!

Super Naturals by Tonka all seen previously!

Lionheart, BurnHeart and Vam-Pa

The Mummy's Curse by Arco!

The Wolfman from REMCO's Defenders

REMCO's DC Beast Warriors with Imperial's Battle Rhino!

Mumm-Ra & Skeletor: Make sure you check out My huge LJN showcase, it's one of the biggest & best ones I have ever done!

Pez Halloween, Spooky Bendables & Clip-On Critter with My Pet Monster!

Kenner's The Real Ghostbusters & Beetlejuice!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: A GINORMOUS Spooky Figure Showcase & More!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:56 am

White Castle's Universal Monsters from 92!

Hasbro's WWF: Skinner, Doink the Clown, the Warlord, Papa Shango, the Ultimate Warrior, The Undertaker, The Giant Gonzales, Ricky" The Dragon" Steamboat and Ax, Smash & Crush of Demolition!

Just Toy's WWF: Undertaker #1, Paul Bearer, Mankind, Vader, Undertaker #2!

Jakks Pacific WWF Brothers of Destruction Kane & The Undertaker!

Playmates' WWF Mankind vs. the Undertaker!

Playmates' WWF 14" Undertaker vs. ToyBiz' WCW Sting (dream match, never happen in real life!)!

ToyBiz' WCW Vampiro!

Garfield's Ghost Stories book from 1992!

Kenner's DC Swamp Thing & Heroes vs. The Evil Un-Men!

Kenner/Hasbro Batman The Animated Series

Kenner's Alien vs. Predator! NOTE: This My fan fiction figure of Harrigan from Congo now Predator 2 & NECA's classic Berserker & Neomorph in scale!!!!!!!!!!

Kenner's Terminator Future War!

Playmates Skeleton Warriors!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:57 am

Trendmasters' Independence Day/ID-4: WOW, I have been waiting for this ALL YEAR because it's ID-4's 25th Anniversary :o

Kenner/Hasbro Star Wars: Lak Sivrak!

McFarlane's X-Files, Little Nicky & Spawn!

McFarlane's Movie Maniacs! Oh I have been waiting to showcase these guys, this is only a sample. I find it so pathetic that this great series has nearly been forgotten about when it was My fave back in the day and it was the craze by others, shame things changed. So we have here Michael Myers, Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees, Norman Bates, Pumpkinhead, Chucky, Candyman, Ghostface, The Wishmaster, Tiffany: The Bride of Chucky, Alien & Predator, Terminators, Species, The Thing, The Blair Witch & The Tooth Fairy (they got big stories, later on that) and The Lord of Darkness (My fave, later on that)!

The Thing 2.jpg

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:57 am

X-PLUS USA Ray Harryhausen Monsters!

Sideshow Universal Monsters!

Jack in the Box Universal Monsters!

Rocket USA GORT!

Banpresto/Bandai Spirits & SEGA Godzilla 2000 & Showa Gamera!

Godzilla 200 & Gamera together!

Marvel Zombies Book: Got this from My good bud Darthhink!

Mattel The Batman!

Dark Horse & Mezco HELLBOY!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:58 am

Imperial Chucky 04 & King Kong 05!

NECA Ghostbusters, Ash, John McClane, King Leonidas, Conan the Barbarian and Aliens vs. Predator!

NECA Friday the 13th!

NECA The Night He Came Home!

SOTA Lara Croft: The Cradle of Life!

Sideshow Universal Monsters & Friday the 13th!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:02 am

HasbroTrick or Tater!

Slurpee & Playmates' Terminator 4!

Image[/i]

Mattel Ghostbuster Classics!

Ertl-RC2 Brands Ecto-1!

Accoutrements Horrified B Movie Victims, Zombies, Wall ST Victims & Zombies, Cryptids and Zombie Planet!

Palisades Resident Evil

Hot Toys Resident Evil!

Square-Enix Resident Evil V!

NECA Resident Evil!

NECA Castlevania!

Jakks Pacific TNA Impact: Suicide, Sting, Jeff Hardy, Shark Boy and Daffney Unger!

Sting meets Mattel's-WWE's The Brothers of Destruction: Kane and The Undertaker (dream match!) !

WOW, that was a whole lot of work but it was fun. I hope you enjoyed My huge spooky showcase. I will present more of these in time that was never seen before as these was just samples if you will. Have a safe & happy Halloween :batsmile:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:05 am

That is an absolutely amazing collection of horror figures you have there; so darn many! I especially liked the Universal Monsters and NECA type figures…well done sir!
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:02 pm

Gadzooks.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 02, 2021 9:27 am

[/quote]
Idiot Savant wrote:That is an absolutely amazing collection of horror figures you have there; so darn many! I especially liked the Universal Monsters and NECA type figures…well done sir!

Thanks IS, you ain't kiddin' that's a lot. I showcased more than I originally planned but they were really a must. Yes, the UM & NECA are great but the McFarlane ones are the ones that truly started horror figures or at least for Me and they were quite crucial IMO.

Thank PB, good gif ;)

Now keep in mind, this isn't every series I have nor every figure, I only chose selections so there will be more in My topics in time:?
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Return to General Toy Discussions