Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Super 7 Disney Ultimates!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Super 7 Disney Ultimates!

Postby secondwhiteline » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:53 pm

Did anyone see these? Pretty great.

secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Super 7 Disney Ultimates!

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:43 am

Yeah, it's insane to me that they got the Disney contract, too. I'm pretty pumped about the Fantasia Mickey and Pinocchio.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:41 am

Disney seems a little less hard-assed about licensing lately. Maybe now that they have their own platform they're more open to casting a wide net, because it just builds interest that draws people back to D+. They opened the non-animated parts of the vault to my favorite drive-in, the Mahoning in Pennsylvania, and I still can't believe it. They've never done stuff like that before.

But yeah, these are all amazing figures. Price point is a little steep but the product is worth it. I never thought I'd be buying a Prince John figure but it's 2020 and I guess here we are.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby Webslinger » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:47 pm

I got these on order for my comic shop, they look great!!!
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Return to General Toy Discussions