Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Super 7 Thundercats!!!!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Super 7 Thundercats!!!!

Postby Webslinger » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:59 pm

Well with the reveals of Super 7's Ultimate Thundercats being shown, what's everyone think? I like the extra added items but we are basically getting the same figures we got or at least those of us that bought them did. I am really hoping they are just re-releasing these with the extra items as an incentive for those that maybe didn't get them first time around. I really do hope to see the rest of the team revealed at some point. In addition to Jaga and Grune who were reveal already, hopefully Super 7 will be making those. Super 7 did pretty well with the re-release of He-Man and Skeletor in their "Ultimates" release so here is hoping that the Thundercats will roar once more for years to come!!! Who would you like to see revealed next? what's your "Top Ten"?
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Re: Super 7 Thundercats!!!!

Postby Webslinger » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:06 pm

1. Mumm-Ra The Ever Living (powered-up)

2. Cheetara

3. Tygra

4. Berbil Bill

5. Slythe

6. Vultureman

7. Monkian

8. Rataro

9. Bengali

10. Lynx-O
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Doctor Fate » Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:19 pm

Panthro, the Thunderian chief mechanic, will be ready for anything with a host of tools and weapons:

Nunchucks with real chain
Spinning Nunchucks
Thundrometer
Key of Thunera
Wrench
Welding Gun
Goggles
Detonator
Communicator
Interchangeable Hands
Interchangeable Head

I heard about this yesterday at my LCS that I occasionally go to and many of the members are a bit complaining about that they have to pay $45.00 for the whole thing.

I would like to have Panthro ... and only Panthro and all the rest ... I'm not really that interested.
The Helmet of Fate, Amulet of Anubis, and the Cloak of Destiny Awaits You!

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:18 pm

Here is the interview with Brian Flynn from Super 7. It looks like going forward that they want to make ALL of the figures "Ultimate" editions with extra accessories which considering people always complain about not getting an alternate head or other misc. accessories it seems like they are headed that way which is a good thing if you ask me. Also Brian Flynn stated that Super 7 has 16 Thundercats figures in various stages of production. So basically he is saying that there will be 4 figures released every 3 months which is even better news so it doesn't hurt the wallet as much. So it looks like we can finally finish our team or for those that passed on them initially be able to start fresh.

Thunder... Thunder... Thunder... THUNDERCATS HO!!!

Here is the link for the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qk1g4bEGGXM
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby Doctor Fate » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:50 am

Thanks for sharing this information Webs.

I have a dear friend who is interested in this ... and the both of us are thinking of sharing this collection and the costs associated with it.

Doctor Fate and Fate of the World ... are the same person ... the reason for two accounts is to add more photographs to this forum.
Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:21 pm

I may be on board for the second run of these. I hated paying nearly $100 per figure from Matty, though, and Super 7 isn't a lot better for Canadian shipping. Hmmm.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Doctor Fate » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:29 am

I'm getting Mumm-Ra, Lion-0, Cheetara, Panthro, and Tygra for sure.

5 altogether.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Doctor Fate » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:43 am

My LCS has a special and I'll be getting Panthro for $40.00 and I've to get it at my store when they ship it. Looking forward acquiring it.

Doctor Fate
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Webslinger » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:30 pm

Nice grats!!! I am definitely interested in seeing what Super 7 has to offer. If anything I at least want to complete the Thundercats and get a Powered up Mumm-Ra. But if they are nice figures then I will most likely get them all...
Webslinger
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Postby 1987olds442 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:39 pm

Super7 is going to be making a Thundertank :shock:

1987olds442
News & Reviews
News & Reviews

Next

Return to General Toy Discussions