Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

POW! ZAP! BANG! SOK! Batman 1966 figs

Discuss the ever popular character comprehensive line "DC Universe Classics" here! This also includes DC Superheroes, DC Universe Classics, DC Unlimited, Batman Unlimited, Club Infinite Earths, Movie Masters, 1966 Batman TV Series, Club Black Freighter, Total Heroes and any other DC figure line utilizing the 6" scale.

Re: POW! ZAP! BANG! SOK! Batman 1966 figs

Postby Freddie: » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:09 am

Hot-Toys-66-Batman-12.jpg

I just preordered the Hot Toys set. I couldn't resist. They are darn near perfect! I realllllllly hope we'll see them do Yvonne Craig AND a Batgirl Cycle in the 12 inch scale. I could die a happier man if they did.
Freddie:
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby amos brearly » Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:57 pm

the line is just filled with nostalgia. and its so nice to get 6" scaled batmobile.

(mattel dropped the ball not giving us a dcuc one!)

loved the reruns in the 70's as a kid, it made me the batfan i am today. the line was a must have for me.
amos brearly
Sidekick
Sidekick

Postby Rex Mason » Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:15 pm

Been going '66 crazy lately. Goth the Mez-itz Batman/Robin/Batmobile set, pre-ordered the Hot Toys figures, and just bought the complete set + Batmobile of the Heroclix series today on ebay. Think I'll start watching the episodes again.
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby O.G.Trilogy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:30 am

I wasn't planning on buying a lot of these but I broke down when I saw the Batmobile. Now I have or am waiting on everything from the line except for Surfs Up and Batusi Batman. Riddler and Penguin are two of my least favorite Bat-Villains ever, but the figures turned out to be way better than Joker. Overall I'm pretty happy with the toys so far.

Anyone been reading the new Batman '66 comics? It's so much fun that it's become the first comic I read when it comes in each month.

Adam West Batman with Custom Bomb by O.G.Trilogy Strikes Back, on Flickr

"Somedays you just can't get rid of a bomb!" :adambomb:

The Bomb is a ping pong ball and the cap was made out of sculpty and glued on. The Fuse is a wire twist tie with a Blast Effect accessory form a Star Wars action figure. I poked holes into the sides of the bomb so that the figure could hold the bomb with his thumbs since he has two gripping hands.
O.G.Trilogy
Partner
Partner

Postby Rex Mason » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:10 am

Cool bomb.

And yeah, I'm reading the '66 comic. Good stuff so far.

Can't wait until Catwoman comes out so I can finish off my Mattel collection. Although I really wish a Batgirl was in the works for SDCC...
Rex Mason
Partner
Partner

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:16 pm

That's a kick ass bomb...
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby HectorHall » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:29 pm

i have only seen these at Toys R' Us, and thier srp was 19.99. Anybody else bringing these in?
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:39 pm

Couple Walmarts around me have had them, though I've only seen Batman once or twice. Yet to see the Batmobile or two-pack at TRU, but then again, I never see anything at TRU.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby O.G.Trilogy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:28 pm

Rex Mason wrote:Cool bomb.

Idiot Savant wrote:That's a kick ass bomb...

Thanks!

I've gotten all my '66 figures online. I Pre-Ordered Joker & Catwoman from Entertainment Earth and I got the rest of them from Amazon for the same price as retail. The only things I've been able to find at TRU is the Batmobile and the barbie dolls. I bought a Catwoman Barbie for my girlfriend's collection. :batblush:
O.G.Trilogy
Partner
Partner

Postby HectorHall » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:26 pm

packerbacker180 wrote:Couple Walmarts around me have had them, though I've only seen Batman once or twice. Yet to see the Batmobile or two-pack at TRU, but then again, I never see anything at TRU.

Thanks, looks like Amazon is my best bet then.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to DC Universe Classics and Assorted 6" Scale from Mattel