Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Brandon's Journeys: I SAW ALIEN ROMULUS!!!

Post special events like conventions, online events, get togethers, etc.

Re: Brandon's Journeys: I SAW ALIEN ROMULUS!!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Sep 02, 2024 9:00 pm

It's kind of funny that I'm reading this now. When we took a detour to Charlotte for the NASCAR HOF we had to take a different route than we ever had before because Charlotte is northwest of Myrtle Beach and we normally drive almost straight north to West Virginia. Why this is kind of funny is, once we were nearing Charlotte, my son needed a bathroom break and the next place we passed was a QT. We'd never heard of them before and my son even asked, "What does QT stand for?" and then when we parked we saw the QuikTrip logo. It's just funny because had I looked this over a week ago I would never had heard of them.

That Sonic looked pretty old. We didn't get one around here until the last decade or so, so they don't look like that one. I will probably try to watch Alien Romulus eventually. Maybe even Wolverine vs Deadpool since I've heard good things about both.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Brandon's Journeys: I SAW ALIEN ROMULUS!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 03, 2024 8:36 am

Thanks for your reply Packer. Keep that Alien list handy that I wrote to watch them in order :) Yeah, that is funny. I would imagine that everybody in the US knew what QT/QuickTrip is but it still amazes Me how so many people don't have certain stores & businesses in their local :shock: Like I said, I knew them since 1991, the first one I knew was on Morgan Ford & Gravois near My school. We have several of them in Our local areas over the decades. The one you saw has been there around 15 years or so now. I think it's great to see other people's local stuff so I hope when you & others see Mine that you think the same, it just opens more to know :) Oh, it is an old Sonic. I believe it opened in 1999, 25 years ago this year and I'm glad that they didn't remodel it. They did that with White Castle among others on Kingshighway and especially in South County. It seems that everywhere all over that all fast-food places are having their buildings all square. I noticed this several years ago...now most places look so generic and alike so I'm very glad that My local Sonic hasn't changed especially since it's in My old neighborhood that I love :)

I hope you enjoyed My Journey and how the huge theater is and the IMAX feature that I was able to do especially the Arcade Room :) I'll be posting more in time, just keep a track of this Topic, I got a lot of stuff to show in the near future :D
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to Special Events