Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

My Dinosaur figure collection: Dino Horizons Part 2!

Discuss any toy lines that do not currently have their own topics here such as Thundercats, Hot Wheels, My Little Pony and Friends, Trash Pack and more!

Re: My Dinosaur figure collection: Commentary abound!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:54 am

OK, for update number two, is My Furuta Dinosaur set. like My Yujin set previously seen, these were exclusive to Japan that I obtained many years. These figures had to be assembled but were fun and easy to put together. Unlike the Yujin series, they are not of a rubber but rather a hollow plastic material. This was a must have set. These guys kinda vary in size to 3" to about 5" in length and about 2 to 3 3/4" in height. They all include a card of the actual size of the real animal compared to a human being. Their sculpting is great. I love all of them especially the Apatosaurus's body and the Spinosaurus' innocent appearance. Take a gander at them if you will :)

Apatosaurus

Brachiosaurus

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:54 am

Pachycephalosaurus

Parasaurolophus

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:55 am

Spinosaurus

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:55 am

Stegosaurus
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:56 am

Triceratops Tops

Tyrannosaurus Rex

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:57 am

BATTLE!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:58 am

Set

That's all, I hope you enjoyed this, till next I'll see you around :batgrin:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: My Dinosaur figure collection: UPDATE ADDED 3/7/21!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:43 pm

I got these guys made by Japanese company Kabaya in the very late 2000s. These were a must have set for Me because they had such a realism to them and a bit of an aggressive/viscous side to them that I liked as well. They came in the infamous blind packaging. Like the previous Dino series's that I showcased prior to this, I got these from a seller in Japan. They had to be assembled but it was easy. Now, here is the COOL THING...there is a Build-A-Figure (BAF) here which was so awesome! The range from 3" high to 8" long. OK, here we go :D

Deinonychus: Ah, one of My favorite of the Dromaeosaurs and of the series itself. Look at the beautiful feathers ans those deadly claws :shock: He is sculpted & painted greatly!  

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:43 pm

Triceratops: Look at him! His horns & beak and thick tank-like body and his eyes, ll is sculpted & paint greatly!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:44 pm

T-Rex (Green): This is the first of the 2 variants of the Tyrannosaurs in this series. This is a very modern take on this specie. He sculpted & painted really nice!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Toy Discussions