Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:00 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 18, 2023 11:06 am

Thank goodness Mine was pretty good in most homes I was in but I know what you mean PB ;)

I have already showcased My lonely DCSP Superman and told the stories long ago. IDT I ever saw that commercial before but that was great. I never could get the MOTU Dragon Walker, that was great stuff too PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 18, 2023 3:28 pm

I don't recall if I ever owned it. I get the point of it but it seems like a pretty slow way to travel around Eternia. it makes me think of Austin Powers when he's driving the steamroller towards the guard.

I'm pretty sure Skeletor could easily evade that, lol.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:35 am

I see. Yes it was slow but quite handy to get across those cracks and hard to cross areas where there's no bridge ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:42 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:02 pm

Nice. I was just at McDonalds and saw they are doing the new Mario movie figures. I love these Disney figs.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby OneNineSix » Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:03 pm

BrandonDaCollector wrote:I see. Yes it was slow but quite handy to get across those cracks and hard to cross areas where there's no bridge ;)

Like Tollbooth from GI Joe right?
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:09 am

There they are again, cool PB ;)

ONS, I posted those earlier on last year, you commented on My Gremlins but not them then PB shows then again here and well here we are again, here is just 1 pic of them, there's not to many people out there like Me that can show you great stuff like this...

The link is here ---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/general-toy-discussions/my-vintage-action-figure-collection-willow-1988-t1087-230.html

Try to keep up with Me here, there's a lot that you haven't seen and with very few replies I don't know what you have or haven't just like you didn't say what Me & PB posted before this, you gotta check back on the other good stuff and often too cause I don't know about you and other people but I don't like missing out on things and yes kinda like Tollbooth ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:53 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:33 am

Yes they were good and such a worthy addition to McDonalds. To coincide with the movie trailer I just posted, here was the huge event of Disney's Dinosaur from 2000 :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions