Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Idiot Savant's Customs Image Gallery

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

Re: Idiot Savant's Customs Image Gallery

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:21 pm

Front
IMG_3410.jpeg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:22 pm

Flame effects
IMG_3411.jpeg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby Idiot Savant » Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:22 pm

Hogg console details
IMG_3412.jpeg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 10, 2024 4:31 am

That's something else. I'm not sure why you made that but as outrageous as this is I'm not that surprised. It was back in the 2000s I saw on the web (I always think & do things about the old days on the web, I'm one of the few that does, I posted about Napster, WinMX, Bear Share among other things here, I even restored and showcased BijouFlix & My VHS Tapes, they were the first streamers before streaming was a thing and I'm one of the only people of this 9 billion + population that has done anything like that, I explained & showed it all in My showcased last year in My all-crucial Odds & Ends and nobody said anything about any of this so when that happens I always think nobody knows about it or whatever and that's how things fall to Oblivion when people don't talk about stuff :roll: a Asian company made a big Incredible Hulk figure or plush that was anatomically correct with a big long dong...back then it was quite shocking to Me :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: I wasn't interested at all however as years went by I started seeing 12" female figures like Barbie from Asia that was anatomically correct and that was quite surprising but I really liked that this I started My own 12" custom figures which I'll showcase them and others in time. I used to post on a Message Board called Men With Dolls or MWD in the early 2010s. Like the British Actionman Board I was on around the same time (I left there in 2022, I got tired of their dense ways and not looking nor checking out My showcases, they always gave Me the excuse it's too hard to search when I did it all they time, still I have no replies to My great showcases from them or anything to entice Me back :x and I saw some of the customizes there on MWD making some cool 12", anatomically correct females with nipples & coochie with even bush and honestly I was impressed & wowed about all the work they did but I was happy with My regular 1/6 scale females the way they are. I've been retired from 1/6 collecting for many years now unfortunately but recently I saw that 1/6 scale companies are making male figures with genitals and very obvious ones too, they even make them as accessories now...no thanks...I'm happy with the tiny bulge that regual figures already have, I don't need it obvious. So with all of this being said...I'm not sure why you made this figure but you have your reasons and it's truly One of a Kind or OOAK :)

Now your Customized Lobo with Space Hogg is awesome, I love the detailing of that and especially the blue coloring, the flames is a nice touch and that decal of the Dolphin is super sweet :) Really, really cool IS ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Aug 10, 2024 2:58 pm

Wow, that is absolutely tremendous. You've turned that into an art piece for sure!
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Idiot Savant » Tue Sep 17, 2024 8:46 pm

Brandon, I’m not sure what you were trying to say and maybe that story was meant for another site, but I make my customs for the same reasons anyone makes their customs: because I want to. Actually, I just figured out why you wrote what you wrote…that ridiculous 3PO I made; now I get it haha….thanks for the kind words on my Lobo.

And Acid, thanks for the high praise for this too!

I’ll be sending pics of it hanging with Dawg on it too tomorrow
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:37 pm

Flying high
IMG_6002.jpeg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:37 pm

Dawg closeup
IMG_6003.jpeg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Idiot Savant » Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:38 pm

Dawg side view w/ cigar
IMG_6004.jpeg
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to Action Figure Customs