Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

HectorHall Assasins and Golden Age goodness pg55

Show off your masterpieces, share recipes and tips and the latest and greatest in custom figure techniques!

Re: HectorHall Kanjar Ro and Invisible Destroyer added!

Postby Idiot Savant » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Fantastic job on both classic K-Ro and Despero...I'm extremely jealous...truly we'll done buddy
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby HectorHall » Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:12 am

Thanks man, I really poured some work into that Kanjar Ro, I am glad you like the results. Those classic looks from the Silver Age are what's driving my creative wants lately.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby AcidDragon » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:09 am

Maaan, these look great! I love these classic look villains. Dr. Polaris, how awesome. Kanjar Ro, always loved that look. Too cool, man. Invisible Destroyer looks freaking neat.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby OneNineSix » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:38 am

Very cool work. I really like that Kanjar Ro man. Looks very comic book accurate.
"I calculate that the probability of our concluding this game of Dungeons and Dragons before the business meeting resumes is slight!"
OneNineSix
Hero
Hero

Postby Idiot Savant » Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:41 pm

HectorHall wrote:Thanks man, I really poured some work into that Kanjar Ro, I am glad you like the results. Those classic looks from the Silver Age are what's driving my creative wants lately.

There's nothing like the classics...yours beats the pants off mine
I am one of the 63%....
Idiot Savant
League Elite
League Elite

Location: Galactic Sector Z-Z-9-Plural-Z Alpha-middle-of-effing-nowhere-Wisconsin

Postby HectorHall » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:21 pm

Idiot Savant wrote:
HectorHall wrote:Thanks man, I really poured some work into that Kanjar Ro, I am glad you like the results. Those classic looks from the Silver Age are what's driving my creative wants lately.

There's nothing like the classics...yours beats the pants off mine

Which is just the sort of twisted thing a villain would do :o
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby HectorHall » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:23 pm

OneNineSix wrote:Very cool work. I really like that Kanjar Ro man. Looks very comic book accurate.

Thank you very much, I did try to reference the books to nail him down.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby HectorHall » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:27 pm

AcidDragon wrote:Maaan, these look great! I love these classic look villains. Dr. Polaris, how awesome. Kanjar Ro, always loved that look. Too cool, man. Invisible Destroyer looks freaking neat.

Yeah, the Destroyer. It was a fun one. As I started the batch, he was the one that kinda fell into place. I had him on the to do list, but my desire for a Kanjar Ro was far higher. as the work progressed, two of the others fell by the wayside, (they'll still get done, no worries) and the Invisible Destroyer took a front seat alongside Kanjar Ro. Really glad you guys like him. Thanks for all the positive support.
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

Postby Illiasc » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:43 pm

HectorHall I gotta say, you've got an amazing collection of customs here and quite the talent! I love them all and don't think I could get tired of seeing more. The paint jobs especially, that's some pretty fine work. And I love the focus on some of the older, lesser known characters. (like the Invisible Destroyer, for example)
Illiasc
Hero
Hero

Postby HectorHall » Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:03 am

Illiasc wrote:HectorHall I gotta say, you've got an amazing collection of customs here and quite the talent! I love them all and don't think I could get tired of seeing more. The paint jobs especially, that's some pretty fine work. And I love the focus on some of the older, lesser known characters. (like the Invisible Destroyer, for example)

Thank you very kindly. I will give credit to the support and feedback that I have received on this site. By listening and watching others, I like to think that I have stepped up my game. :hhgrin:

And if you're really nice, Acid Dragon gives you your own Smilie
HectorHall
League Initiate
League Initiate

PreviousNext

Return to Action Figure Customs