Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Aug 04, 2024 7:12 pm

I've never actually seen The Deer Hunter either but that Hopkins clip made me think of it for some reason.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:53 am

I see why that did Packer ;) I've never seen the movie St. Elmo's Fire, only a clip or two but I know the Weather Phenomon.

Okay, here's the trailer to Commando Ninja 2: Invasion America :!: I can't wait till it's available :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:28 pm

Hopefully you enjoy it. Never saw St Elmo's Fire, either.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 06, 2024 8:46 am

I plan on it. I've never seen Mommie Dearest :shock: Faye Dunaway really got the roles then and that was in the year I was born of 81 :o I know I said that was the final one...well here's a bonus International trailer of Commando Ninja II: Invasion America :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Aug 06, 2024 2:24 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 07, 2024 10:00 am

I never seen nor knew about The Inbetweeners.

Okay, here's the move I was talking about the other day. It stars Tommy Lee Jones & Benicio Del Toro among others including Connie Neilsen from Gladiator & Marc Pellegron from No Holds Barred. It's one of My all-time fave movies...it came out in 2003 and it's called The Hunted :!:

I know, not that long ago I posted a movie called The Hunted starring Christoper Lambert from 1995...there is a huge difference here. I briefly showcased this great 2003 movie in My Glory Days of Movie Rentals as I bought it from Hollywood Video not that long after in was available on VHS. It has a similar concept of Rambo but the film isn't trying to be like that...Jones is an expert tracker and I love how Del Toro is this war veteran and he hunts animal hunters ...one of those hunters is Rex Linn :shock: It's a big chase from then on...the movie is made so well, the acting is great and has such an unreal fight at the climax between Jones & Del Toro :!:

Oh man, I still recall how it was when the first time I saw it. I couldn't believe how the fine the music score was. It was by a new composer I didn't know well at all named Brian Tyler. I only knew him a tiny bit from the 2000 movie starring John Ritter called Terror Tract. The music was great there but Tyler didn't stick with Me. That all changed when I heard his music in The Hunted. I was like holy crap, this guy Brian Tyler is got major potential and boy as the years went by he got a ton of movies to compose for and over 20 years later he's one of the leading composers today and one of the all-time best as I type this. I've posted some stuff of Tyler before. Here's THE CUE that got My attention. This is when Jones & the FBI is chasing Del Toro thru the city...it matches the huge scene perfectly...also like I always do I watch the end credits to listen to the music. They play this track during the end credits...most people that watched the film probably overlooked it or just stopped it when the end credits go on...with TV channels their in such a hurry to make the end credits go so fast or they talk thru them...I'm not a fan of any of that...you miss so much you could enjoy and be in awe about for years to come...here's the cue called Asymmetric Rhythms :)

Now on the CD the cue above rolls into this great one as well :)

This also is a very good one :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:07 pm

I don't recall seeing that movie. The music was good, though.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 08, 2024 9:53 am

It's a great one and oh yeah, the music is tremendous. Brian Tyler has such incredible sound and a great style. Don't forget, I featured him recently when I posted Into the Storm...I'm sure I'll be featuring him even more in the future ;) Oh I still don't now the Inbetweeners much less the sequel from 2014, 10 years ago this year but that looked something, amazing s3x stuff there too..wow what a cool hood that his car has too :batwink:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:00 pm

This wasn't a movie, but a miniseries that followed several seasons of the show Torchwood. This was probably one of the best sci-fi things I've seen on TV ever. You don't really need to know a lot about Torchwood besides the basic who's who so I'd recommend it if you're at all interested.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 09, 2024 10:22 am

Huh, I heard of Torchwood but I really never knew about...that looks interesting...I may check it out in time ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions