Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:29 pm

Saw some Ash in there, too. They are pretty similar in idea, that's why it made me think of Kung Fury even though it's been years since I saw it. Funny how the mind works.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 31, 2024 5:54 am

I've never seen Love Potion No. 9, only a tiny bit here & there. Yes Ash was there and Predator I mean that icon scene with Arnold & Weathers :!: Yes, both are very similar and both fat feature Dinosaurs too :shock: That was some Tyrannosaurus there in Kung Fury but really I think its more of a Albertosaurus or a Tarbosaurus which are both T-Rex cousins and not as big. Yes it is, it must have been really been memorable to you one way or another I mean that Hoff Music Video was downright incredible. I believe I did see that back in 2018 when I did research on the Video Game once but if that is so, that is really weird that it didn't stick with Me :?

Here's the actual full length Commando Ninja movie :o It's pretty short at only 1:08 minutes. Really I'm surprised they have it on there much like the Kung Fury :o It says age restricted so watch it when you can and full screen too in a new tab ;) As a bit of spoiler, don't stop watching the end credits, there's really cool Video Game sequence there, I was really impressed with it :batwink:

I got even more for tomorrow :shock:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:40 pm

Love Potion No. 9 was on HBO all the time back then before anyone knew who Sandra Bullock was. Then a few years later we were like, isn't that the woman from Love Potion...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:08 am

How about that. Actually Speed is the second movie I seen her in from 94, 30 years ago this year, the first was Demolition Man in 93. I thought Speed was a pretty good film. Movies were starting to change come 93/94. The music was by Marc Mancina who did Twister two short years later in 96...here's his great Main Title :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 01, 2024 5:50 pm

I probably saw Demoliton Man first as well, honestly don't recall entirely. Decided to watch that new Dungeons & Dragons Honor Among Thieves movie today and rather enjoyed it. If they could've found someone to write the SW Sequel Trilogy like this instead of hacks like Abrams or Rian Johnson than they might've been better received. This movie was pretty fun and entertaining everything a movie like this should be.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:17 am

Yes, that D&D movie looks pretty good. Amazon has it available with prime, I gotta see about watching it soon :!:

A few years ago they made a Prequel Comic to Commando Ninja...here's the trailer :)

If you thought that was something, wait till you see what I got for tomorrow :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:05 pm

Funny I watched that maybe twenty minutes after I heard Aerosmith cancelled all their remaining tour dates and are retiring from touring. Never did get to see them. Damn shame.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Aug 03, 2024 8:06 am

How about that :shock: yes it is indeed :roll: I've never seen The Outsiders. I know it was a very underrated Coppola film.

A four years ago in 2020 they made a prequel to Commando Ninja called Hopkins... here's the teaser :!:

Here's the actual short film :o

Tomorrow I will post some more stuff about Commando Ninja continuing :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:45 pm

Who knew there was so much for one thing. That was far from politically correct, lol.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:50 am

I never seen The Deer Hunter, the title was an obvious turn off for Me despite it being a war film which I like war films. I probably will never have an interest to watch it. This reminds Me of one of My all-time fave films that stars Tommy Lee Jones where a war veteran was hunting hunters...more on that later :shock:

Yes, and the thing is this from a Kickstarter project...good ol' crowdfunding. I mean the budget is low yes but it's made very well. As I said before, I don't care how low budget of a movie is as long as it's good :) Okay, so here's this. On the official YouTube of Commando Ninja, they have updates of the sequel...yes they're making another :shock: Their calling it Commando Ninja 2: Invasion America. This subtitle is a spin of the Chuck Norris classic movie that I posted last year for Christmas and you didn't know about it. I may revisit that film one day because it's such a good one. So over the past year or so they were giving updates...here's Update #1 :!:

Update #2...take Me back to 1990 :!:

Update #3 :o

Tomorrow is final update because I will post the actual trailer because it's coming soon :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions