Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 16, 2024 6:29 am

I see, what a shame :roll: I never seen Cop either. James Woods was in a lot good movies :)

Okay, now here is one of My fave movies from the 2000s, it was really and still is one of most surprising films of that decade for Me. I was like darn shame My Grandpa couldn't have seen this, he would have loved it :roll: It's called PATHFINDER: An Untold Legend or Pathfinder: Legend of the Ghost Warrior :!:

It came out in 2007 and it's sort of a remake. It's about the Vikings coming to North America particularly Canada hundreds of years before Columbus was ever a thought :shock: They encounter and attack Native Americans in this dark & violent movie. During a battle, a Viking boy is left during their voyage back to the Great White North region. He is adopted by The Indians and grows up to become one of them. Years later he's grown up and his former peoples return, now his new family must defend themselves once more but with their new warrior by their side :!: The film stars Karl Urban whom was really beginning to be get top roles by this time, Moon Bloodgood whom is great looking and Clancy Brown & Ralph Moeller who are two big guys perfect for the roles of being Vikings and/or Barbarians. Here's the awesome trailer :)

The film has a tremendous score, like the film itself, it was a big surprise. I couldn't believe how wonderful and what a solid soundtrack it was. It's by Johnathan Elias whom is a very underrated. He created such a dynamic duel mixture of Native American & Viking music. I had to buy the score, it was a no brainer. Here's My absolute favorite track on the entire album. It starts with a great, dark & haunting choir with the music changing to be very ominous and then at 41 seconds you hear a great chilling voice that sounds so much like a scary Viking then it's all action :!: At 2:02 it really becomes epic with the action & choir and then the climax has a solo male child voice...I've listen to this countless times for over 15 years now and it never get's old...I just adore this masterpiece :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 16, 2024 11:10 am

I have not seen that one. Moon Bloodgood was in Falling Skies. Hard to forget such a unique name even though I haven't thought of her since that show ended.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Previous

Return to General Discussions