Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:57 am

Ackshually, I don't think you can just change the color of the Kyber crystal like that, lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 16, 2024 5:15 am

I noticed that too and I don't think it works like that but this is still a great one, I found it very exciting :) Good Brandy Bunch :!:

Okay, I'm doing something different than I did last year in this Topic. There's one scene in Ghostbusters II that always kinda hit home with Me. If you don't want to see the whole clip though I suggest that you do, the main thing starts at 3:07 and ends at 3:57. That was such scene there...even though Dr. Venkman isn't/wasn't Oscar's Dad, the regret & caring was there :( :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:40 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:24 am

I'm not sure if i seen that Bear short there are not...real classic :)

I just saw that Baseball great Mike Brumley got killed in a car accident :oI never seen him play but I saw him a coach however. May he Rest in Peace :roll:

Mike Brumley RIP 1.jpg
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 17, 2024 1:52 pm

That's a shame, RIP.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 18, 2024 6:35 am

Yes :roll: Oh what a 70s Show :o

Here's this Star Wars Fan Film called...Not Alone :shock: It's really impressive as it looks very similar like the Battlefront 2015 Video Game :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:16 pm

Yub nub! Those cute and cuddly cannibals!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:55 am

How about that, you speak Ewokese :shock: ;) Oh man that wasn't Sesame Street :o

Sadly another Baseball Player passed away, this was the legendary Willie Mays, he was 93 :roll: I never seen him play but I sure seen enough clips of him when I was a big Baseball fan back in the day. May he Rest in Peace :roll:

Willie Mayes RIP 1.jpg

Willie Mayes RIP 2.jpg
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 19, 2024 2:37 pm

I heard last night. A true Legend in every way. The rarest of five tool players. Wish I could've seen him play live. That era of baseball seemed like it was such a great era.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 20, 2024 9:02 am

Yes, I'm sure it was an excellent time to see him play and that era I'm sure was something else too. Only the 98 Home Run Race -99 really rivaled it. Great Willie Mays clips there :)

Here's this Star Wars fan film...ALONE :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions