Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 17, 2024 3:22 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 18, 2024 2:40 am

My Auntie Wanda loved Raggedy Ann, I've never met anybody who loved the characters more than her...gosh I miss her :roll: That Hasbro Ronald McDonald was nice. Them Marx Big Wheels were great. I had one which was a green army/military look. I rode the heck out of it when I was little.

I'll get to more 10-10-220 soon. Okay, during the time when the TMNT movie was out at the theaters, there was a great TMNT promotion at Burger King in 1990. Remember when you posted some commercials about the Burger King Kid's Club a while back and I said they were really My fave :?: Well, now your gonna see why. They had four different TMNT VHS to collect and I still have them which I plan on showcasing them in time. Ah man, this was such a fun time. Here's this great commercial :)

Now, here's this. This was a special intro on those VHS times. Gosh this really rocked :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 18, 2024 11:09 am

I remember the Burger King Kid's Club but not that promotion. Not sure why.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:42 am

Wow, that Bank Shot looked good. We used to have a Baseball one like that and maybe a Hockey & Football one too but I'm not sure who made it. Okay, how about this. 1990 was such a fun year and this stuff was only an example. I loved the TMNT: Coming out the Their Shells Tour. It was Jim Henson's creations on the road but they were a rock band :o

Now Pizza Hut had a special of this. One day Me & My family went to Our local Pizza Hut when they actually had restaurants. It was the one on Gravois & Morgan Ford. Oh I recall it good thank goodness. My Grandma gave Me some quarters to play Final Fight on their Arcade like I loved to do while We waited for the Pizza to cook as We all at their there plus she got Me the special TMNT: COOTS Book & Cassette Tape too :) Here's these commercials.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:38 pm

More things I don't really recall but I was 13 in 1991 so I was a couple years too old to have gotten too much into the Turtles.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:37 am

Oh, you never old to rock as K-SHE 95 says ;) I've never seen that Coleco Telsar commercial before, really cool :)

Here's this TMNT Cookies commercial :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:58 pm

Don't recall those.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:36 am

Ah, the WCW figures by Galoob. That is still one of the best wrestling figure series'. Don't forget I showcased My entire collection a while back ;)

Here's the TMNT Video Game based on the same titled movie that I just spotlighted a few short moments ago :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 21, 2024 10:40 am

I never played that game before. In fact, besides the arcade game and the original NES game, I don't think I've played another Turtles game.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:29 am

How about that. Oh yes the NES & Arcade games are great. Speaking of the Arcade here ya go :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions