Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu May 16, 2024 6:55 am

I never got into Strawberry Shortcake but it is very good seeing that cool Vintage commercial :)

Here's this Squeezeit from 1995 :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu May 16, 2024 3:32 pm

Didn't know those were around for that long.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 17, 2024 8:40 am

Oh My, the WWF Superstar Breakfastmania Cereal, now that I know and it was never in My area :roll: Believe Me, I would have gotten as much of those as possible and collected & kept ever variant on the boxes :o The commercial was great with all of those guys there from such a great time in 91 :)

Yes...here's another one from 1995 but I never had these before as I never recall seeing them then again I was never a Life Savers person so I may have seen'em and just skipped'em :shock:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri May 17, 2024 2:16 pm

Woah

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 18, 2024 9:07 am

Wow, I don't recall either one of those Bill & Ted commercials...those were totally tubular :)

Here's this Squeezit with a color changing gimmick...I don't recall ever seeing these at the stores nor this cool commercial :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat May 18, 2024 4:36 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 19, 2024 5:44 am

Gosh, I really don't recall that Batman Cereal Commercial nor the Cereal itself which is weird :shock: I guess it was never in My area :? That was so classic 35 years ago this year and I liked how they played a different version of Danny Elfman's Batman theme :batwink:

Here's this Squeezeit Commercial ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 19, 2024 3:04 pm

I don't remember that Batman cereal much, either. I do remember this one, and it was really good!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 20, 2024 7:23 am

Huh, the same thing goes with that one too but that was really cool :) Gosh the time of Batman Returns was so fun. This Batman Returns Cereal commercial in 92 reminded of something that I always thought and in fact I was thinking about this the other day for whatever reason. This isn't a toy commercial but really I'm not going off topic here so bear with Me ;) Okay, I always thought that Batman's Batmobile shield was so awesome...watch this short clip a couple times so you got it down pat :)

Okay, I seen this many, many times for a few years on TV however this Rust-Oleum commercial aired in 1992 right around when Batman Returns came out. I recall that like it was yesterday because it was amazing to Me as I have always seen that the CGI protection was so similar like the 89 & 92's Batmobile's shield :batshock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 20, 2024 2:26 pm

Hmm, yeah, I can see the similarity.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions