Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 11, 2024 6:15 am

They might think the same of our's :shock: I never seen neither of those commercials...that was something else especially that G.I. Joe Action Stars :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat May 11, 2024 9:57 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 12, 2024 8:01 am

Gosh, I never seen that Rainbow Brite Cereal commercial, that was really good. The way that starts out is kinda funny :lol:

Here's this compilation of Kid Cuisine TV Dinners. Gosh I ate of these back in the day :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 12, 2024 7:45 pm

Ate lots of TV dinners as a kid, just not really Kid Cuisine.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 13, 2024 8:12 am

I see. Gosh, I never seen that Smurfs Cereal commercial, either...amazing how many I haven't seen before :shock:

I've been thinking of this for a long while and finally posting it. Do you remember Squeezeit the fruit drink :?:

Well this was one of My fave drinks as a kid, possibly even more than soda :o I remember asking My Grandma to get Me a ton of'em over at Schnucks on Iron Street I mean I would drink the heck outta them :shock: Here's this classic 1991 commercial :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 13, 2024 3:36 pm

I don't recall the popsicles of those.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 14, 2024 7:46 am

I actually don't recall that Nintendo Cereal :o Gosh, how did I miss that :?: Again, what a great time to be a kid :)

Yes, I'm not sure about the Popsicle either. I wouldn't have been into them anyway, I've never liked Popsicles :roll:

Here's this Squeezeit from 1988 :o This was actually a couple or so years before I knew about it or at least got hooked on'em :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 14, 2024 6:40 pm

They still have those at the Dollar Tree. Different name, but same idea.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 15, 2024 8:59 am

Huh, I didn't know that, maybe I'll check that out sometime :o That was a good Urkle-Os cereal commercial even though I never seen that one before either ;)

Here's this classic Vintage 1988 Squeezeit :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed May 15, 2024 7:16 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions