Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:25 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:08 am

That was a sweet Vintage Tootsie Roll commercial there...I love that love that Love Bug concpet ;)

Here's a different side-by-side milk shakes in this this Steak 'n Shake commercial :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 9:09 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:49 am

Oh yes, Konami was great...they were number 2 in book right behind Acclaim back then:)

Well, here's one last Steak 'n Shake commercial before I make it a finale tomorrow :shock:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:37 pm

KInd of want a Shamrock Shake now.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:47 am

Yes, that sounds good to Me. Don't get Me wrong, McDonalds's was creative back in the day too ;)

OK, I only got two Steak 'n Shake commercials left. Their from the later years in the 2010s. I don't find them as good as most of the ones I posted before especially the Workaurant and Master Sensei ones. You'll see what I mean here.

I'll post the other one tomorrow ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:21 am

Oh I love those Trendmasters Micro Godzilla Sets. I have that one with the World Trade Center. My Parents got Me those 3 sets when I was in the hospitable which they made My day that day :) Those sets were really hard to come by and their still kinda rare as I type this. That was a good commercial there too PB :)

Here's the last one...really the way it is, it is an apropos fit to ending My Steak 'n Shake commercials as I wanted to milk this for My B-Day as long as I could ;)

However, I found a good one for Halloween time, I will post that one then so remember that :blbat: :blww: :blsm: :blmm: :blhal: :blbaf: :blaq:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:21 pm

Hopefully you don't forget. There were some holiday videos I've seen where I think, I need to save that for the right time of year.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:16 am

Yes PB, I will and I saved it in My Drafts. I found two more for the 4th of July as well :o I have that great game for My Wii U (all Wii games are backwards compatible and play on the Wii U) but I never seen that Godzilla Unleashed video game commercial before....in fact I'm not sure if I saw any of them...that was cool PB :)

Here's this Godzilla 98 Commercial...these were great :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions