Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:54 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:12 am

That was a nice Meijers one there ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:58 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 03, 2024 8:42 am

I never seen that Kenner Star Wars Large Figures commercial before. Those looked petty darn neat ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:58 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:36 am

That was an excellent 007 James Bond Toy Commercial. This is when he was getting hot & popular. That was cool that Q was a part of that too :)

By the way, I'll being talking and spotlighting the movies in the near future because they're all so good ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 2:01 pm

Truth be told, I think I've only ever watched one Bond movie all the way through, one of the Pierce Brosnan ones I saw in the theater when it came out. I've seen parts from a few others, but never really watched them.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:06 am

I've seen all of them except for the old 50s material and cartoons. The games are great. Some movies is better than others but their all fun. The Brosnan ones are great and really My favorite Bond era (95 - 2002) and GoldeEye (95) is My favorite entry of that era. I have always felt that they should have ended Bond with Brosnan and never started the ones with Craig thought they ended it with him so...those of the reboots are fine films however.

Oh man those Advance Dungeons & Dragons look great by LJN, I would have loved to cross them over with LJN's ThunderCats ;)

I found this of The Von Erichs & Pizza Inn, I saw other ones I'll post over the course of days. This video was posted over 16 years ago, this makes it really one of first videos on Youtube :o Pizza Inn to Me looked liked like an alternate Pizza Hut. This is a cool fun commercial I mean it's got such a great combo, Pizza & Wrestling ;)

I looked to see if Pizza Inn was still in business and sure enough they are which is good for this Texas based restaurant ;)

https://www.pizzainn.com/about-us/
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:43 pm

Pretty cool that place is still around all these years later.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:35 am

Yes it it sure, I love that ;)

Wow, I never knew about them Gummi Bears by Fisher-Price, those looked pretty fun :)

Here's a great variant of the one I posted yesterday ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions