Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:48 am

Oh man, the Legends of Batman/Dark Knight was a great series and still one of the best looking too. Unfortunately when I had the opportunity I didn't get the series...oh I recall it like yesterday I saw a ton of'em on the shelves & pegs at TRU :roll: This was one of Kenner's last series' they ever made cause Hasbro retired them :x Now see, if I had the doe, I would get this series MOC, stuff I couldn't get or foolishly passed up before. That was a very good commercial there PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:47 am

They played this at the Savannah Bananas game and the darn thing has been stuck in my head since. I forgotten about it for years and now it's an earworm.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:13 am

I actually never seen that before but believe Me, I've been there, done that more times than I can count ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:32 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:34 am

I never saw that Marx Rock Em Sock Em Robots commercial. It's always good to see the Vintage stuff and how kids were always excited. Cool one PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:01 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:41 am

That was a nice Target Thanksgiving commercial, all-star cast really :batwink: :smsmile:

Yesterday in the Halloween Tunes Topic I posted some spooky records videos that I have that I showcased in My Vintage Action Figure Topic (There's a lot to check out from the beginning of the page, all of it is so good) and 3 of those records were from Burger Chef. They were taken over by Hardee's. My Mom worked there for a while on Kingshighway until she had Me and then after when I was old enough she got Me three spooky Burger Chef & Jeff Records. I explain more in My grand showcase with some surprises :) Since this is really special to Me here's several of these commercials of Burger Chef :)

6 foot 8 tall actor James Cromwell cameos in this one :shock:

As a sweet bonus here's these Burger Chef Star Wars commercials, gosh, too bad I wasn't born just a little sooner as you can see how cool this was ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:10 am

Never heard of Burger Chef but those were some cool commercials.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:56 am

How about that, I wanted to post those cause I think the majority of people has either forgotten about them or just didn't know and since I showcased My little Burger Chef & Jeff Spooky Records from them as it helps even more to bring them back :) like I said they were taken over by Hardee's. Yes, those were good commercials indeed.

I never seen that Burger King Star Wars commercial before, that too was a nice one...gosh it was fun then especially since Burger Chef & BK were competing not only with their food & service but also with having great Star Wars merchandise ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:29 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions