Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:40 am

That was a superb 7-11 commercial PB :) That was really one of the best ones I've seen and you can tell it's 80s as it was 1988, 35 years ago this year but dang, it seems like it was only last week or at least it does to Me :o

Here's this, I just showcased Part 4 of My Baseball Collection. I couldn't find the McDonald's1998 Dynasty Glasses commercial but I did find the one with the Salute to Mark McGwire Photo-Ball Set. Before you check this out. please check out Part 2 because there is some crucial moments here of Mine of Baseball Players I met plus much more and you don't want to miss out on anything ;) When you get a long while to yourself check it out here ---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post48484.html?hilit=Drewes#p48484

Here's the commercial that has these in My Part 4 :)

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:07 pm

Hmm, I don't remember those. Time really does fly. My son just turned 13 Sunday. 13! Seems like just yesterday I was that age.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:13 am

Well happy belated B-Day to your son PB ;) Yes, sometimes I still feel like that too. Man, Playball was a clever invention, that was really cool PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Sep 20, 2023 12:41 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 21, 2023 4:33 am

Well that is good that you did but see how this day & age really pales in comparison to then :roll: There's much newer stuff for this modern age on that has no history or anything :roll: When I used to have a DVR and it like had 400 or 500 Channels or whatever it was I'm like what is really on TV because all of these new shows were having the same things like reality, stories, same type of characters which I've talked about this before :roll: I mean really the only really good exciting stuff was wrestling, baseball, boxing and the stuff on History and channels like that or at least it was for Me.

Oh I actually never seen that Munsters & Beverly Hillbillies McDonald's commercial before, now that was a classic PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 21, 2023 7:37 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:26 am

I actually never seen nor knew Ideal's the Manglors, those were neat and crazy :blbat:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 9:28 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:11 am

I never saw that Mongo Bat either. That looked really fun,. There's some baseball video games that has some big bats like that. Cool PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 23, 2023 7:42 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions