Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:52 am

I never saw that Wendy's commercial with Terry Funk before :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:17 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:18 am

I never saw that commercial of Casper before however I recall the much hype of the movie in 1995 however. That was cool that they were made by Tyco PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:24 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:18 am

Dang, I almost forgot about ZAP IT and that it was also by Tyco :o That was great stuff PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:37 pm

Me, too. Forgot about it entirely until I came across that commercial.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:01 am

How about that :o I was never a Chess player, I'm more of Checkers kinda of guy. I was kinda into the war and My Grandma got me some special stuff of the Civil war sometime ago. Those Civil War pieces looked mighty decent, and in fact because Chess is what is, the attention to detail really get's ignored by the majority of people which is really a shame, really it's like that with anything if there is no interest :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

Happy Fourth of July, here's a great flashback ;)

BrandonDaCollector wrote:
OK, here is more Trendmasters....It's INDEPENDENCE DAY/ID-4! As you know I'm a huge fan the franchise. I guess you saw My little showcases in My Ginormous Halloween & Video Game topics which I'd like to elaborate more on later once I get to the 90s in My Vintage Action figure Topic. I loved these but I really wasn't faithful to it back when they came out which I really regret, I didn't wise up until later when I got some more in the 2000s :) These were so cool, I loved how visually stunning they were especially the artwork & packaging and the floppy disc included was really fun. I don't know if you know this but the same people that made the film in 96, even the composer did Godzilla 98 so it was so apropos that they'd used TRENDMASTERS! This is the only ID-4 commercial that I found so WATCH IT GOOD!

packerbacker180 wrote:Never knew they made ID toys.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:14 am

I never learned to play Chess, sadly. My son was trying to play it on a app a few months ago.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:20 am

Well maybe your son can pull it off :)
I never saw any of those Klackers commercials before but I had some form on them long ago, cool PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:53 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions