Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:22 am

It was different for Me but like the 64 version I got the NES Excitebike on Virtual Console. N64 was so cool, so different compared to the competition at the time of Sony's Playstation and Sega Saturn & Dreamcast. I much as want a Sega Saturn right now I can still say N64 was the one back then!

Ah Dr. Mario, My Grandma loved this like My Grandpa loved Tetris. We'd play this for so long then the Dr. Mario came out on N64 and We played that even more. It had new characters and I loved Wario's Vampire gimmick that you unlock, I couldn't find an regular commercial for it but here is this one, it has the one you posted plus SNES & N64!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 26, 2023 9:56 pm

Nice. I played Dr Mario but liked Tetris much more.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:01 am

Cool. I loved Ultra Games, they were a company of Konami and yes that was the first Metal Gear, such great times back then :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:22 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:56 am

I actually never saw nor knew about that Nintendo Game & Watch, that looked really fun & cool PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:23 pm

I hadn't either, to be honest.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 29, 2023 7:10 am

How about that. It was amazing how Nintendo along with the WWF dumped Mike Tyson when he lost to Buster Douglas :o I never saw that commercial before. I've never seen this either :shock:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 2:18 pm

Hmm, never seen that specific game but I recently saw a Collector's Call episode where a lady had all those table top games. She actually has the Guinness record for most video game systems.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:16 am

Huh, how about that :shock: I never saw that Capcom Little Nemo: The Dream Master before and nor have I played it :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:54 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions