Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:31 am

That was a cool Monday Night Football commercial ;) I spoke of the Warlock game and look it was LJN :batsmile:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 21, 2023 7:41 pm

I didn't know they made video games of that movie, but then again, they made games of everything back then.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 22, 2023 7:21 am

Yes and it was so cool how they were creative making them so similar yet so different from the movies. I never saw that Kaboom before, that looked cool PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:34 pm

Kabbom was a great game. The best thing about Atari was most of the games were simple enough, so even when I was 4-5-6 I could still play them and have fun. Then as I got older Nintendo came around at the perfect time and was more complexed. It really was a great age.

Not to be confused with the cartoon of the same name...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:24 am

Yes, all of that was truly amazing times. That was one of the first major racing games and I really never had a chance to watch the cartoon. Since I was never able to play the Atari I am glad I'm able to play the classic ones on PS4, there is so many to choose from on those 3 collections.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:40 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 24, 2023 7:00 am

I believe I have Joust on one of My collections on PS4. I never seen that commercial before, that was strangely epic and that music was really fantastic too PB :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 24, 2023 1:51 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:32 am

I never saw that Excitebike 64 commercial before and I never played before too I got it on Virtual Console on My Wii U. Here's this N64 commercial, this was huge back in the day and look at the competition guys wearing the Sega & Sony shirts! I was so glad that they put Star Fox 64 on Virtual Console. I believe they they have it on Switch, the 2015 one is awesome too.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 11:14 am

I liked the original NES Excitebike. I never really played anything on the N64, though.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions