Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

We'll Return After These Messages...Commercials!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: We'll Return After These Messages...Toy Commercials

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:19 am

I see. I never got into Final Fantasy either. I have none of the games. RPG has never been My type, I like straight forward, get right into the action like platform & FPS and of course sports like wrestling.

Yesterday I showcased a really cool 2001 Jurassic Park /// Spinosaurus by WowWee which is yet another company that Hasbro took over in My Modern Action Figure Topic. I say a ton of info and much more there :) I couldn't find a commercial for it however I made WowWee's Roboraptor make an appearance there with again much info. So here is a commercial of Roboraptor that people were going crazy over in 2004 & 2005 :batsmile:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 10:13 am

I only played a handful of RPG games around high school and college when I had the free time to actually invest the time in them. Really just FF VII, Final Fantasy Tactics, and maybe a couple more around that era. I remember Roboraptor at KB back then in the mall. They even had one you could demo.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 17, 2023 7:27 am

Oh yes, those times were so great PB ;) I never got to play Burger Time on the Atari and I just skipped it on the NES but it looked cool however :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:24 am

I think I played Burger Time more at arcades than on the Atari.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:11 am

I see. I never saw that Dig Dug commercial, talk about a deluxe vintage advertisement...that was great :o I played it on the Commodore 64 back in the day and I got on My Wii U too. Cool PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 11:09 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:54 am

I've seen it before on TV but an edited version that the clock was edited out. I've done that before about days waiting till Midnight. That was a nice Father's Day commercial PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:04 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jun 20, 2023 6:33 am

That 1995 Top Corner Hockey looked pretty fun PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:40 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions