Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Video Game Consoles: You Have The Power!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Video Game Consoles: You Have The Power!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:02 am

That doesn't look half bad. I rented a few pool video games back in the day but I don't think it's the kind of thing that really transfers well to a video game. Like darts. Playing darts in real is fun. Playing video game darts, meh. Maybe it's bar games in general.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:38 am

That maybe but the game was really fun to play, thanks PB ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:13 pm

Oh, I'm sure it was. The ones I played were good. There's just so much you can do with video game pool though. Years and years ago I had an app for my fun that was a pool game where you played against computer opponents in a league. It was good for an app game. It had to be 10 years or longer ago, though.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Feb 28, 2023 2:27 am

Oh I know what your saying PB. I kinda stopped with app games. I really hated how their trying to takeover and make the console concept obsolete I mean everything you watch it's phone games commercials and hardly ever console games :roll: Over the years I have one found only 1 game app worthy of continuous play and that was Star Wars Battlefront Companion (I use the Battlefield one too but that's not a game and both are by EA). It went excellently with PS4's SWBF game which that game is the reason why I got My PS4 in the first place back in 2015.

Image.

There's a ton I could talk about and show about these as well which I had been thinking about it cause I play them often and I consider Myself a veteran of the series. How much do you of the series and all that :?: If you don't know much I could put together a post for this here cause it is something I wanted to do a while back, let Me know PB :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:09 am

OK, so I decide just to show these trailers and talk just a bit about it Star Wars Battlefront 1 :!:

When I first saw this trailer back in early 2015 I knew I had to get this game and that's why I got My PS4 which I got this on the Launch Day. Even though the [/b]Disney takeover had already been underway around five or so years prior, you really can't tell it as this is really classic looking, feeling, sounding and all of that stuff. Seeing the Walkers is so epic and look at the beauty of the maps, I just love Sullust and when General Rieekan & General Veers gives you orders :!:

These extra maps were so great, I especially love the Survivors of Endor

Jakku is arguably My favorite. I loved how this took place a few years after ROTJ, it's such a beautiful map.

Now people are still playing the multi-player on the vanilla maps but I'm afraid people got really dense and quit the DLC, I didn't think players would ever stop playing Walker Assault on Bespin/Cloudy City I mean that was My fav of all. Here is the trailers of the DLC...why in the heck would you ever want to stop playing these :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

Outer Rim with Nien Nunb & Greedo, who knew that Nunb was such cool a bad@$$ :!:

Bespin with Lando Calrissian & Dengar... I love Dengar and his accent :!:

The Death Star with Chewbacca & Bossk :!:

Skarif with Jyn Erso & Director Krennic :!:

And here is collection trailer :!:

So there is SWBF finally I'm talking about it. I would hope kids would love to play this as well as adults. I mean how can you not be enthused after watching those trailers :? Ask Me questions and talk about it, I'm a veteran of the game, I know many tricks and even some that even the people on the EA board didn't know back in the day :batsmile: If you love SW you gotta play this I mean you feel like your right there, it's so darn fun :)

I know about Star Wars: Battlefront 2 as well but that's for another time ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:40 pm

I played this series on the X-Box 360. If I were younger, I'd probably love these kinds of games, especially Star Wars. I think I bought one of these for my son, but I don't think he's played it much. Nowadays there are so many systems and games online available to play, I don't know how kids keep up. They look great, though.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:31 am

I actually never played the original SWBF series, just ROTS and The Force Unleashed series. They only made 2 games of BF on PS4. Read My signature PB, we grow old because we stop playing. My sig isn't a joke, I'm quite serious about My sig. I would check to see what your kids have. It's a shame they only played it for a little while. I've been playing it non-stop since launch and really that and Battlefield is mostly what I'm hooked on. I know there's a ton of games but these are the ones. I mean your a big SW fan, this game is wonderful and by time your kids are older you and them will regret not playing it when you could have. When I don't play it for a few days I feel like I missed it for weeks. I'm very thankful that I play it. Believe Me you'll regret it if you don't experience it for yourself and your kids. I tried to get My Grandpa to play Mario and Wrestling games but is all he wanted was Tetris so when I wasn't around and even when I wanted to play My other games I'd still let him play it for hours. In his last days I finally talked him into playing one of My Ken Griffey jr. N64 games and he liked it :( Again. see what game(s) they have and see about it, you will not regret it PB :)

There's many types of humans & aliens to choose from for the Rebels including a female Lobot! The selection of the Empire is great too :!:

Next I'll talk about SWBFII :!:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:28 am

Whether or not you deeply thought of what I said or here is Star Wars Battlefront II. Now this is heavily influences with the Disney feel and the classic stuff is like gone from the previous entry. The prequels is really wonderful to play. I love Count Dooku & General Grievous, they're like perfect. The Original Trilogy selection is pretty good but lacks the funny & cool stuff they had in first one. The Sequel Trilogy is just snobby and punky like in the Disney films. It just feels like and uncalled for attitude of this generation I mean..."I think he's tooling with you"...now does that sound like that belongs in a Star Wars film :? :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: Don't get Me wrong the ST is fun and Rey super fun to play and so is Ren and the locations are pretty cool but Jakku pales so much in comparison that the awesomely beautiful maps in the first one. I do like the nocturnal maps and the interaction with the wild life such as Dewbacks, Banthas, Kaadus, Rontos and more. It has even more character & hero selections. So here is a look at this epic Star Wars game :batsmile:

Janina Gavankar plays the new Imperial Special forces character Iden Versio of Inferno Squad. She experienced the Battle of Endor and will be a veteran when the First Order arrives :!:

Watch ALL OF THESE TRAILERS CLOSELY!

Here is the REVEAL TRAILER!1

The Gameplay which as all three eras!

Here is Star Fighter Assault!

Here is Iden Verserio's story thus making a single campaign possible that was demanded by fans & gamers. It's a great one. I've played it many times and beat it!

Here is the Last Jedi Season!!

The Rise of Skywalker!

EWOKS!! I love becoming one and the Ewok multiplayer is so fun :batsmile:

So unlike SWBF1, this game is duel compatible with PS5 meaning there's tons of more player. Now the thing is Disney hasn't continued Iden's daughter Zay's story, instead their doing Ahsoka. They seriously need to fill in this gap. See if you have this one for your kids PB. If they don't play this all the time I don't know and I don't know why you wouldn't want to experience this great stuff stuff PB, More great video stuff later :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:47 am

I knwo who Iden is because they made an Inferno Squad figure, so I had to look up what that was. Then one of the 3D printers I buy heads from made an Iden Version head and I was like, who's that? So I looked up info on her and the game and the book, so I feel like I know a lot of her story even though I've never played the game.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 01, 2023 3:08 am

I never knew about that head deal but I knew her since ay least the release of teaser trailer reveal and had been anticipating it and keeping up with it daily. In the first game there's a good diversity of races of aliens & humans but there wasn't a Latina then when I saw her in the reveal I was like she's Indian but that was close enough for Me because they have the same types ands more in SWBF2 as well.

So what do you think about the gameplay, the modes and all that :?: Don't you think this is exciting :?: So did you check and see if your kids have these two games, they along with you would have so much fun together :) You can ask Me questions and all that about the two games, I'm sure I could answer plenty :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions