Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jan 17, 2024 6:05 pm

I saw the movie a longtime ago. Not really the kind of film you want to watch over and over again.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 18, 2024 8:36 am

Yes, I don't think I'd watch it every day either.

I never seen Mooseport...man that has it's 20th anniversary this year from 2004 :shock: Gene Hack & Ray Romano :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jan 18, 2024 12:23 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 19, 2024 8:25 am

I never seen the Royal Tenenbaums either but boy I sure recall that hype :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:24 pm

It's a very strange movie, like most Wes Anderson films.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:08 am

I bet :shock: Oh I recall Under Suspicion, that was a good one with Freeman & Hackman. that was the first film I saw Monica Bellucci and I thought she was quite wow ;)

Here's this one...

It's 2017's Unforgettable with Rosario Dawn & Katherine Heigl. Both are great and I found Dawson kinda hot. I saw it at the show when it came out. It's a fairly good film :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 2:19 pm

Have not seen that one.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:11 am

Well it's pretty good especially if you like Rosario Dawson as Ahsoka...she's quite good here ;) However Heigl is as well, a very different role for her.

Airplane II The Sequel was pretty good. I think it had it's moments as good as the first one.

I saw this one at the show around that time in 2017 called The Circle starring Tom Hanks & Emma Watson.

It's pretty decent and has some moments your not going to expect. This was Bill Paxton's last film. He wasn't acting in the film like that, he was pretty bad in health it was very sad :roll: If that wasn't bad enough the woman who played his wife Glenne Headly (Tess Trueheart in 1990's Dick Tracy) died soon after well. I was kinda shocked & bummed about this :roll: John Boyega who played Finn the Disney Star Wars sequel trilogy is in it as well. Here's the trailer :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:33 pm

Never heard of that one. I can probably count on one hand how many movies I've watched in the last 10 years--kids cartoons excluded.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:53 am

How about that :shock: Wayne's World 2 was good, really one of the last classic comedies. Never been any characters like them since.

See, I watch other ones that isn't action & horror, I like diversity ;) Here's this one I saw in 2018 at the show which this was quite amazing really how it's made and it shows you how this era has become.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions