Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Nov 22, 2023 10:50 am

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:45 am

Yep, the first Rocky, still one of the best. It truly has one of the best themes ever by Bill Conti :!:

So you know My story about Sylvester Stallone, Arnold and others. Just recently Bruce Lee and saw what what the first time I saw Chuck Norris. Well, here's the first Norris movie that I seen called Silent Rage that came out in 1982. Oh I recall seeing the VHS Box over at Verna's Mr.T's Movie Rentals, in My youngster mind I thought it was so rad. Chuck was already an established action hero & household name by this time. He fights a super enhanced lunatic that was a medical experience gone wrong!

Here's the cool theme ;) The theme is by Peter Bernstein (Elmer's son) and Mark Goldenberg. I have always thought this was so cool :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:46 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Nov 24, 2023 9:28 am

That was great there :)

OK, here's the last Gary Daniels movie that I'm gonna show for now and I saved this for this very day because today is Black Friday and that is what this movie is called :o

I wanted to see this movie really bad when it came out in 2001 because it was hyped up really much and I recall seeing the VHS box at Hollywood Video and this time period like it was yesterday. Its a real good one. In the trailer they play Graeme Revell's great score from 98's The Negotiator ;)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:07 am

My gosh, yesterday was Bruce Lee's birthday..he was only 32 years old when he was...today he would be 83 now :( He would be the same age as Chuck Norris. I would really hate to think that this generation doesn't even know who he is since he was My first Martial Artists that I seen and that got Me to where I am today about fighting. Here's a special pic i made of him, if you did your Bing then your probably saw it too :)

Bruce Lee's B-Day 1.jpg

Bruce Lee's B-Day 2.jpg

Bruce Lee's B-Day 3.jpg
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 06, 2023 8:36 am

Yesterday way the first ever Rocky Day in Philly, that must have been fun...now there's new holiday for us Rocky fans :o

Rocky Day 1.jpg
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:42 am

Yesterday marked Rocky Day as you saw My previous post, I've been thinking of two Stallone movies that came out in 1993 that has their 30th anniversaries this year. The first one is Cliffhanger...

Oh this was remarkable the first time We saw this, I believe We rented it from either Star Video or Schnucks on Iron Street :)

Here's the incredible theme by Trevor Jones (Archnophobia). My Grandma got Me the score on CD for Christmas long ago :)

I'll post the other one soon ;)
Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Dec 27, 2023 8:57 am

OK, you saw it was Bruce Lee's Birthday, they had the first EVER Rocky Day...I posted Stallone's great Cliffhanger from 1993 that has it's 30th Anniversary this year so here's the other one I said about that is from 93....Demolition Man :!:

This is a very fun one :batwink:

Here's this great interview with Sylvester Stallone & Jesse "The Body" Ventura by Eric Bischoff when Stallone made a short appearance in WCW and look, he even puts on a WCW Ball-cap :shock: They just just talk about Demolition Man but also Cliffhanger too since they both came out in in the very fun year of 1993 :batwink:

Demolition Man 1.jpg

The music is by Elliot Goldenthal (Alien 3, Batman Forever and Batman & Robin), he's one of My big time favorites. He has such an exciting style and I love his sound. His score to Demolition is one of the funnest movie scores ever, I've listen to it countless times... The score is only 30 minutes and every time I finish it I want more. I bet I listened to it twice the amount I did of Basil Poledouris' Starship Troopers and that's a lot :o Listen to how grand this is :batwink:

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:02 am

OK, you just saw that great stuff with Stallone & Jesse Ventura in WCW about Cliffhnger & Demolition Man :o Now here's this biopic epic called Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story.

It also has it's 30th anniversary this year from 1993. Gosh I recall seeing the hype of the film around the same time that Bruce Lee's son...Brandon died or was rather killed in early 1993 :o Also I recall going to Star Video and renting it later on in the year which was quite fun :)

Here's a good cue from the super talented composer Randy Edelman ;)

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:33 am

So continuing the anniversaries of action, here's one of My all-time favs...Bloodsport :!:

It came out in 1988...35 years ago this year :o This was the first movie I saw Jean-Claude Van Damme in and I really liked him. This really opened a new door of diverse fighters and styles. It's such a classic.

I love the score by Paul Herzog, he also wrote the songs too :batwink:

This is so haunting, I love it so much :)

Gosh I love this too :)

I adore the Steal the Night song :)

On My Own :!:

Fight To Survive :!:

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Mon Jan 01, 2024 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions