Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 21, 2023 7:02 am

Geesh, I knew as much about that MVP as much as I knew about the first one but still looked cool ;)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:53 am

Admittedly, I've never seen either but I'd see the case back when I'd go to rent movies.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Aug 22, 2023 6:51 am

I see.

Oh I recall the Mousehunt and all that hype in 1997. The poor mouse. The boob scene was quite brief but good, there was some other scenes in between the boobs like that in other comedies in the 90s.. Nathan Lane was like one of the newer top guys back then and then he just dropped off. I remember there was talk about him wanting to play Lou Costello in a biopic of some kind on Access Hollywood or one of those shows and Lee Evans was going to be Bud Abbott but it never happen. The good music was by Alan Silvestri.

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Aug 22, 2023 8:29 am

Not a movie trailer, per se, but...

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 23, 2023 2:32 am

Actually I consider something like that a trailer and that Clone Wars trailer was pretty darn good PB ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:56 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Aug 24, 2023 5:00 am

Kingpin was part of the huge lineup of 96. It was and still is a movie I never seen nor really wanted too despite the cast and some super nice looking 90s women.

You posted the trailer earlier so now here's this for the late great hardcore legend Terry Funk (I posted My little tribute in the promo section just a few moments ago :(

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 11:14 am

I still need to see that movie. Weird seeing Funk with short hair and no facial hair.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Aug 25, 2023 9:37 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:41 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions