Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: This thread has not yet been rated...MOVIE TRAILERS!

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:18 pm

Virtousity was pretty good. I think Crowe got his big break with that movie. Not sure how it's aged, though.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:53 am

That and the Quick and the Dead cause it came out the same year in 1995

I never saw See No Evil, Hear No Evil, never got to it.

OK, it's bad but good but then it's good and it's bad...they FOUND JULIAN SANDS and he is no longer with us and he was only 65 :roll: He must have been in good shape to do what he did.

Julian Sands 5.jpg

I hope he is at peace now. Here is small collage I made as a little tribute to him of his good looks, from him as Warlock and Dr. Atherton in Arachnophobia.

Julian Sands 6.jpg
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:21 pm

That's tragic, but at least they found him. RIP.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:58 am

It was tragic and yes it's great that they found him...RIP Julian Sands :(

I never saw Stir Crazy either, that looked ok.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:54 pm

One more from the duo..

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:06 am

Nope, I never saw Silver Streak either but that looked cool PB :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:49 am

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jul 01, 2023 7:51 am

Yes, Happy Birthday to Terry Funk! Road House was a pretty good movie. 1989 saw another film in a similar vein and that was No Holds Barred which I heavily expressed My love for it within this fine topic a long while back. Call Me biased but I have always preferred that over Road House just not because of "The Hulkster & Zeus" but how the film was overall, it was just funner to Me as youngster and it's still like that as I speak. However Road House had some decent scenes and arguably the best ones were all with "The Hardcore Funkster" himself!

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:14 am

I can see that.

Today we play...What's...On...TV! Where I put on AMC so we can find out what's currently on TV!

Today I give you...

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:18 am

Well that is good :) It's so amazing how much AMC has changed. I actually never seen real Genius, it's one of those I never got around to.

Since you talked about AMC, now's the time for Me to elaborate what I was talking about before. My Grandpa loved AMC. This was when the channel actually showed classics of the 30s thru the 60s. Don't get Me wrong, 70s, 80s & 90s films are classics indeed but AMC basically changed to those types of movies and like ignores the thing that made them famous, it's not as bad as MTV mind you which that is such a horrible fact there but if they keep it up...well :roll: Here's a clip that is reminiscent of how it was when My Grandpa PoPo used to watch it and when I watched it with him back in the 80s and early 90s :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions